SAFETY MEASURES DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
We are vigilant in our practices and adhere to all current guidelines to ensure the safety of our guests
Previously by request, all meals are now served privately to adhere to social distancing guidelines
HAND SANITISING STATIONS
We have sanitizing stations across the Lodge and record daily temperatures for all of our staff and guests
Our staff are tested before arriving at the Lodge and wear face masks in all communal and working areas
Enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place at Xaro Lodge in accordance with CDC guidance.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bedsheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60 °C/140 °F; guest room doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Each guest room is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment
- A shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas
- Periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff
- Temperature checks are available to guests and issued upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the premises
- Cashless payment methods are available for all transactions
- Masks are required in public areas
- Reservations are required for some on-site facilities to reduce overcrowding
This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC).